各位好,我們是小棠菜和小菜苗
posted by BB Tsai @ 11:07 下午 4 comments
Will keep your father in my prayers, God bless IJK!!
Shek gor,hope you will recover from the horse flu soonKit Man
yeah, I remember asking you this time :-))....you're not alone, I got sick leave yesterday too....by the way, when can I see the clip taped with my sweetie ? My sweetie, please remind your Dad that he owes Aunt TreeBottle some pics......Aunt TreeBottle
致各位小棠Fans,正如劉翔話齋:「請大家繼續相信我,我會回來的...在我養好傷之後,你們會看到更多相片/影片的小棠菜」小棠爸爸上
發佈留言
<< Home
小棠菜's weight is 3.535kg (around 7.8 lbs) as at 27 Oct 2006 while 小菜苗's weight is 3.57kg (around 7.9 lbs) as at 25 Oct 2010
查看我的完整個人檔案
4 Comments:
Will keep your father in my prayers, God bless IJK!!
Shek gor,
hope you will recover from the horse flu soon
Kit Man
yeah, I remember asking you this time :-))....you're not alone, I got sick leave yesterday too....by the way, when can I see the clip taped with my sweetie ? My sweetie, please remind your Dad that he owes Aunt TreeBottle some pics......
Aunt TreeBottle
致各位小棠Fans,
正如劉翔話齋:「請大家繼續相信我,我會回來的...在我養好傷之後,你們會看到更多相片/影片的小棠菜」
小棠爸爸上
發佈留言
<< Home