Cool it !! I jumped from the bed mistakenly when I was one.....lying unconscious on hospital bed for one day......I can still be a lawyer now, though a bit slow,(or more exactly very very slow)I am sure it won't hurt you a bit by just a little cut.....life is full of hardships, be square up to face it !!
Parents, Try to put as many cushions as possible around your baby/kid when he/she is sleeping. Tin tin fell out of his cousin's bed once when he was around 7 months but didn't hurt as my mum surrounded Tintin with many cushions when he was asleep and he only laid on the cushions when he fell. Nowsdays Tintin still sleeps very near the edge of the bed and so I put 5 pillows plus the cushions of the sofa on/around his bed. Sum, sum, get well soon. Kit Man EE
12 Comments:
璞心:
"後果真是不堪設想",您說的是自己還是爸爸呀?
其實我試過有兩次跌下床的記錄,第一次應該是一歲多的時候,我哥哥是目擊者,但當時他只能用 "bone tung" 來形容給我媽媽聽,據說我的頭好像腫了一點。
第二次應該是小三、小四的時候,這次嚴重點,有嘔吐,幸好留院觀察了一晚,也沒有大礙。
總而言之,保重,小心。
可能跌壞腦的光明左使
我想你定是一覺醒來,察覺不見了爸爸,生怕李莫愁趁機偷襲,所以展開輕功,飄然下了寒玉床,關上「石室」大門,並在門後準備以玉蜂針迎敵,誰知自己的纖纖「肉手」拿捏不穩金針,掉在地上,當你俯身拾回之時,爸爸便啟動開門機關,把你的手指夾個正著。如今起,你父母得知你的輕功造詣已不可同日而語,看來寒玉床上練功的日子不會再長久了,還有他們應改善「石室」的開門機關,免得你的「肉指/趾」再受傷害,你也不用擔心李莫愁,她早已葬身絕情谷喇,所以你再不用躲於門後,下一個進來的可能就是過兒哩!
光明左使,
若果我後果是不堪設想的話,我阿爸肯定都唔慌會有好日子過...
My dear,
Cool it !! I jumped from the bed mistakenly when I was one.....lying unconscious on hospital bed for one day......I can still be a lawyer now, though a bit slow,(or more exactly very very slow)I am sure it won't hurt you a bit by just a little cut.....life is full of hardships, be square up to face it !!
當年倪匡曾替金庸代寫過幾回「天龍八部」,估唔到而家鵬大夫支筆都有番咁上下功力,隨時可幫金庸代寫「神鵰俠侶」啦!
疏忽照顧兒童是違法行為,需要坐監的...到時冇得寫Blog...死未!
Lisa姐姐我講得對嗎?
Gary
(1)坐監事小,爸爸被媽媽責怪先至嚴重...重有爸爸的叙述有點前後唔夾wor...如果爸爸"完全聽不到你溜下床的聲響"點解爸爸又話"突然聽到睡房門口「拍」的一聲響"???
(2)嘩,點解個個訓到跌落床...
(3)你D手指好肥du du...
Lisa姐姐
Parents,
Try to put as many cushions as possible around your baby/kid when he/she is sleeping.
Tin tin fell out of his cousin's bed once when he was around 7 months but didn't hurt as my mum surrounded Tintin with many cushions when he was asleep and he only laid on the cushions when he fell.
Nowsdays Tintin still sleeps very near the edge of the bed and so I put 5 pillows plus the cushions of the sofa on/around his bed.
Sum, sum, get well soon.
Kit Man EE
Lisa姐姐,
我爸爸嘅口供係無矛盾,原因是關門聲大都好似比風吹到「拍」一聲,幾丈遠都聽到,就算廚房無Baby Monitor都可以聽到。
Kitman EE,
我爸爸話有一方法,可以擔保令我睡覺時唔會跌落床,就是讓我瞓地下,咁樣實萬無一失。
其實昨天的意外是可以避免,因為不嬲三間房門口都有C型海棉防墊套着,防止將門完全關上。只不過爸爸見我開大冷氣瞓都出汗,因此將C型海棉防墊取出,盡量將門縫縮少,讓室內空氣更凍些,結果當我不小心將門關上,便觸發今次的意外。
�p�šA
�ڤ]�`��b�Ъ�f�M���A�L�]�ȧڤ�Q��(�����~���ܷ|���_�{�A����)�A�ҥH�L�νc�l����Ъ�H���U�@�C
�p��D�աI��D�n�f�I
����
師父、師太,
看不到你們的Comment,因為全變作鬼怪符號。
發佈留言
<< Home