Sweetie, I had been studying for quite a while before I guessed the rectangular ones appeared in every column are breakfast times ? For those doing weight lifting are work out times ? But I didn't find many "signals" for studing times bor :-))
I had a long chat with Sweetie last nite, she told me it is just Part I, hopefully some time will be spared for study in Part II, she claimed.......let's see ^-^
5 Comments:
Sweetie, I had been studying for quite a while before I guessed the rectangular ones appeared in every column are breakfast times ? For those doing weight lifting are work out times ? But I didn't find many "signals" for studing times bor :-))
Kai EE
契姨姨果真是幫會中人,一看便知那些長方形是代表麵包吃早餐,也知圖中的舉重公仔是代表做運動,將體力耗掉。
至於讀書囉喎,你有幾可見過練武之人會是文武雙修呢?就算有,怕且都唔會多,頂多便是那些公子哥兒之輩(如陳家洛總舵主或金笛秀才余魚同等),而貪玩的我就當然不會是例外啦!
I had a long chat with Sweetie last nite, she told me it is just Part I, hopefully some time will be spared for study in Part II, she claimed.......let's see ^-^
Kai EE
小棠女俠: 您就好啦,今朝有個半鐘食早餐...星期一和星期三早餐過後, 究竟係砌lego定打mahjong呢?
係砌lego
發佈留言
<< Home