各位好,我們是小棠菜和小菜苗
posted by BB Tsai @ 11:17 下午 8 comments
好鍾意首歌!Suk Han ^_^
So easy, even innumerate as I am know the answer : when DANNY + DAWN = 2....But felt lonely one day then DANNY + DAWN + DEACON = 3D !! Any chance to have 4D ^-^Hi Deacon, will pay you visit again when I'm back from Lian Ping !!Aunt TreeBottle
淑嫺姨姨,你鍾意首歌嘅旋律?抑或D歌詞?樹蓁姨姨,恭喜你!你已答中呢題咁難嘅數學題,可以夠資格上古巨基主持嘅「係咪小兒科」節目,同D小朋友比拚吓!
契爺契媽結婚時詩班獻唱For the Beauty of the Earth,好詩好詩!想不到你爸爸係一個文人都有0甘好0既數學根底!掂0西啦!契媽
Isaac - Thanks for preparing and directing such a good video with fantastic music.Tree Bottle - 4D do exist in space but it seems impossible for us to have 4D in an ordinary 3D earth.
旋律歌詞都鍾意!Suk Han ^_^
"4D do exist in space but it seems impossible for us to have 4D in an ordinary 3D earth" who wrote this ? must be Ip Kay.......Hey, Mr. Chan, I am too shallow to understand the "D" theory, I only know CD and DVD !!Aunt TreeBottle
Hey, Tree Bottle, apart from CD and DVD, I think you know 食多D and 瞓多D.
發佈留言
<< Home
小棠菜's weight is 3.535kg (around 7.8 lbs) as at 27 Oct 2006 while 小菜苗's weight is 3.57kg (around 7.9 lbs) as at 25 Oct 2010
查看我的完整個人檔案
8 Comments:
好鍾意首歌!
Suk Han ^_^
So easy, even innumerate as I am know the answer : when DANNY + DAWN = 2....But felt lonely one day then DANNY + DAWN + DEACON = 3D !! Any chance to have 4D ^-^
Hi Deacon, will pay you visit again when I'm back from Lian Ping !!
Aunt TreeBottle
淑嫺姨姨,
你鍾意首歌嘅旋律?抑或D歌詞?
樹蓁姨姨,
恭喜你!你已答中呢題咁難嘅數學題,可以夠資格上古巨基主持嘅「係咪小兒科」節目,同D小朋友比拚吓!
契爺契媽結婚時詩班獻唱For the Beauty of the Earth,好詩好詩!想不到你爸爸係一個文人都有0甘好0既數學根底!掂0西啦!
契媽
Isaac - Thanks for preparing and directing such a good video with fantastic music.
Tree Bottle - 4D do exist in space but it seems impossible for us to have 4D in an ordinary 3D earth.
旋律歌詞都鍾意!
Suk Han ^_^
"4D do exist in space but it seems impossible for us to have 4D in an ordinary 3D earth" who wrote this ? must be Ip Kay.......
Hey, Mr. Chan, I am too shallow to understand the "D" theory, I only know CD and DVD !!
Aunt TreeBottle
Hey, Tree Bottle, apart from CD and DVD, I think you know 食多D and 瞓多D.
發佈留言
<< Home